Scaled Teams of 2 (Male, Female & Mixed)
Many scaled competitions have too many people in the final WOD that don't belong there. Scaled competitions that have men power cleaning 275 pounds, while the true scaled athletes have to sit on the sidelines and watch the finals.
No More!!! Finally a scaled competition that is balanced in both strength and conditioning, but also breaks athletes out into Gold and Silver brackets for the Final.
The Twist!!! Male, Female & Mixed Teams will be competing for the same podium spots. Girls vs Boys vs the World!!! This will be done (AND KEPT FAIR) through traditional CrossFit standards.
Let's look at WOD 2 for an example:WOD2
21-15-9 (ea partner) - 10 minute cap
Box Jumps / Steps 24"/20"
Partner 1 will complete all reps, then Partner 2 will go. 1 second penalty for each rep not completed under time cap.
Male teams will deadlift 135 pounds and jump or step to a 24" box.
Female teams will deadlift 95 pounds and jump or step to a 20" box.
On a mixed team the male will deadlift 135 and jump / step to 24" and the female will deadlift 95 and go to 20".
Sounds Fun and more than fair!!!! We're excited to see the girls beat up n the boys.
We also look to you to recommend any fitness facility to HOST our event to get as much participation as possible.
Date: 18 November,2017
Time: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Location: "Scaled Teams of 2" Nationwide
- Sign Up Period Early Registration (Gets T Shirt) - Sept 15- Nov 8th
- Last Minute Sign up (No Shirt) - Nov 8th - Nov 15th
- Check in at your selected facility 8 am local time
- Heat schedule will be provided at check in
- Athletes that register before Nov 7th will receive a free t shirt
- Vendors, food options subject to availability from each host
- Please click the host button to refer us to a potential host
Please come out and support your community and these newer athletes. You will witness an exciting event and these athletes need everyone's support!
Vendor and food options subject to each host location.